VINTAGE RACER GENTS
Bikes can be a part of your every day life but of course for some people they are all about sport and leisure. If you want a proper racing bike but with a big dose of retro Scandinavian style, then look no further than our Vintage Racing Gents road cycle – built for speed but still a looker!
The Joy of Cycling
If you are on your racer for a long weekend ride in the country, it’s important that it’s comfortable and fun as well as speedy.
- The forward leaning riding position and drop handlebars allow you to put your weight behind your pedaling and really pick up some speed.
- The frame comes in three sizes – 54/57/61 cm – so you can choose what fits your height perfectly.
- The optional Brooks Swift leather saddle is specially designed to suit the forward leaning position and will gradually mould itself to your own shape giving the most perfect seat. It is available in a choice of two colours of leather or a fabric option.
- Top quality Schwalbe tyres are an ultra-thin 28mm wide to give the least traction and the speediest ride. They come in a choice of brown, cream or black.
- The frame and fork can be coloured to your own specification from a choice of over 200 shades.
- Unlike most traditional vintage bikes, we make our frames from strong but lightweight German steel meaning that the bike is a featherweight 10 kg (without extras) making it much lighter to ride.
Vintage Racer Gents popular models (custom made to order):
It might be sporty but it has to be dependable too!
- The Vintage Racing road bike is stripped down to absolute necessities to give a lightweight but strong bike.
- The bike has superb quality Shimano 8 speed derailleur gears and two handlebar brakes to give you optimum control whilst on the road.
- The tyres use anti-puncture technology with built-in reflectors.
Racing conditions can be difficult so safety is of the utmost importance.
Not all of our lives are the same and some of us might need a few extras. Here are just some of the possibilities.
Bicycle Alternatives to the Vintage Racer Gents
The Vintage Racer Gents is the ultimate racing machine but if you need something that is sporty but will also work for the daily commute then why not have a look at the Arrow Sport Gents city bike? It has the same forward riding position but with straight rather than dropped handlebars and also comes with accessories that you might need in the city such as a kickstand, bell and mudguards. There are also options for rear baggage carriers or bicycle front carriers, if you need to bring along bags or gym equipment.