It might be sporty but it has to be practical too. Luckily the Arrow Sport Ladies is just that.
- Shimano Nexus gears are internal and therefore low maintenance as protected from the elements and available in 1, 3 and 7 speed. The 7 gear bikes have an option of either pedal brakes or handlebar brakes.
- Depending on what you generally need to carry, there are luggage options of Velorbis’ own designed steel rear carrier with bag hook, exclusive front wooden carrier or our wooden crate (shallow), so your shopping, briefcase or gym kit can be carried with ease.
- The bike has a single kickstand and no chain guard to make it even lighter.
- The tyres use anti-puncture technology and built-in reflectors.
We always want you to arrive safely, whatever speed you go so we are happy to offer the following to give you peace of mind.
- The bike comes with the option of battery powered front and back lights.
- A shiny silver M-Wave bell is included.
- The bike comes with an Axa Solid integrated frame lock with keys.
Not all of our lives are the same and some of us might need a few extras. Here are just some of the possibilities.
- If you have a longer commute or live in a hillier environment, why not take the option of adding an electric motor to your bike? A Pendix eDrive system can be added with a choice of two sizes of removable lithium battery (300AH or 500AH), coloured to match your frame.
- Make your bike a mobile billboard by adding a logo plate on the rear carrier above the back wheel or in the very centre of the bike. See our logo bikes for companies here.
The Arrow Sport Ladies urban cycle is a great option if you want to combine urban practicality with speediness but if you want to go for an all out sports option, why not have a look at our beautifully retro styled Vintage Racing Ladies road bike. Racing handlebars give you the ultimate forward position to really pick up speed and all details stripped back to make it our lightest bike at a mere 10 kg.