The Arrow Classic Gents is great to look at but functional and reliable too.
- Shimano Nexus gears are internal and therefore low maintenance as protected from the elements and are available in 1, 3 and 7 speed. The 7 gear bikes have an option of either pedal brakes or handlebar brakes.
- Depending on what you generally need to carry, there are luggage options of Velorbis’ own designed steel rear carrier with bag hook, exclusive front wooden carrier, wooden crate (shallow or deep) or different iconic Velorbis alloy baskets so your shopping, briefcase or gym kit can be carried with ease.
- A chain cover and stainless steel mudguards mean you arrive at your destination free from splashes, oil or dirt from the road.
- The single kick-stand gives your bike stability when parked but is lightweight.
- The tyres use anti-puncture technology with built-in reflectors.
We always want you to arrive at your destination in one piece so the Arrow Classic Gents has the following to help you:
- The upright seating position gives you a great view of your surroundings and the other traffic on the road.
- The bike comes with the option of battery powered front and rear lights.
- A shiny silver M-Wave bell is included.
- The bike comes with an Axa Solid integrated frame lock with keys.
We all have different requirements and some people might want something extra added to their Arrow Classic Gents bike. Here are just some of the options.
- If you have a longer commute or live in a hillier environment, why not take the option of adding an electric motor to your bike? A Pendix eDrive electric system can be added with a choice of two sizes of removable lithium battery (300AH or 500AH), coloured to match your frame.
- Make your bike a mobile billboard by adding a logo plate above the back wheel or under the top tube on the bicycle frame.
The Arrow Classic Gents is a great option for a city bike but if you want to go just that little bit faster then maybe the Arrow Sport Gents citybike is a better choice. It has the same stylish looks but with forward leaning handlebars, even thinner tyres – an ultra-slim 28 mm wide – and a Brooks Swift leather racing saddle that allows you to sit forward with total comfort.
Differences between the Arrow Classic and the Kopenhagen Classic models
- Kopenhagen Classic has 47 mm wide semi-balloon tires for extra suspension and added comfort
- Arrow Classic has 37 mm wide tires for added agility and a more sporty ride
- Kopenhagen Classic has coloured (60 mm) mudguards (optional 200+ colours)
- Arrow Classic has narrower (42 mm) mudguards in stainless steel (colour options not available)
- Kopenhagen Classic has an option for a built-in dynamo hub – Not available on Arrow Classic
- Kopenhagen Classic has a 70 cm wide set of handlebars with an 8 cm rise from the stem
- Arrow Classic has a 55 cm wide set of handlebars with a 5 cm rise from the stem
- Kopenhagen Classic has a double kickstand – Arrow Classic has a single kickstand
- Kopenhagen Classic has a leather mud flap (available in 3 colours) – Not available on Arrow Classic
- Kopenhagen Classic weighs app. 3 kgs more than the Arrow Classic